The Southside is booming, and, thanks to strong sales at leading area community Mission del Lago, a whole-new collection of homes in San Antonio are coming from top national homebuilder Lennar.
The all-new Barrington Collection from Lennar joins the Oak Knoll II Collection at Mission del Lago, providing a wide range of available home designs, with one- and two-story floorplans ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms, 2 to 3 bathrooms, and 1,459 to 3,003 square feet. Pricing is from the $190,900s to the $241,900s.
Lennar’s famed Everything’s Included (IE) program has made the builder a favorite among those who love the idea of being able to purchase an upgraded new home without the additional costs typically associated with adding desirable features like stone countertops and window coverings. At Mission del Lago, Southside buyers enjoy homes that feature an abundance of thoughtful features and high-end details, including:
- 2” faux-wood blinds at all operable windows
- Satin-nickel door hardware
- Upgraded carpet with half-inch carpet pad in bedrooms, study, and game room (per plan)
- Ceiling fan at family room and master bedroom
- Prepared for ceiling fan at covered patio
- Tile at foyer, dining room and family room, laid in brick joint pattern (per plan)
- Complete GE Energy Star® appliance package including microwave vented to exterior, 30” free-standing range, and multi-cycle dishwasher
- 36” flat-panel, stained wall cabinets with crown molding
- Granite kitchen countertops with under-mount stainless steel sink
- 3” x 6” Tumbled stone backsplash
- LED recessed lighting
- WaterSense® certified single-lever faucet with pull-out sprayer
- Energy-efficient LED bulbs in all light fixtures
- Dual vanity at master bath
- 36” x 36” shower with tile surround at master bathroom (per plan)
- 36” x 60” garden tub in master bathroom (per plan)
- Tile backsplash at master bathtub
- WaterSense® certified faucets and shower
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Landscape package with 6’ backyard cedar fencing and fully sodded yards
- covered patio
- Energy-efficient features including tankless water heater, insulated low-E glass vinyl windows, and radiant barrier roof decking
For more information about new homes in San Antonio, visit Mission del Lago, the fastest-growing community in its price range—and one of the fastest-growing regardless of price range—in the city. The Mission del Lago community is home to popular San Antonio homes with single-family residences from leading national homebuilders Lennar and DR Horton as well as an abundance of community amenities including its own sparkling pool and pavilion, two on-site parks, and a community golf course.
You can also see all move-in ready homes below.